Lead Beneficiary: UNIPI
The main objective of this work package is to perform a coordination of the project to ensure TEACHING success.
This WP will focus on:
- Ensuring TEACHING to meet its objectives and work plan.
- Overall administrative and financial project management for a successful achievement of TEACHING goals.
- Defining and implementing communication procedures to be followed within the project and with external
- Scheduling and organizing all project meetings.
- Setting up and maintaining the information and communication flow among partners and also the liaison between the Project Officer from the European Commission and all the project partners.
- Providing overall technical coordination ensuring technical cohesion between RTD activities and efficient coordination work.
D7.1. Project Management Plan (Lead: UNIPI; Due: M3; R; CO)
D7.2. Midterm management report (Lead: UNIPI; Due: M20; R; CO)
D7.3. Final management report (Lead: UNIPI; Due: M36; R; CO)
D7.4. Final report on the distribution of the Community contribution (Lead: UNIPI; Due: M36; R; P)
D7.5. Ethics compliance and monitoring (Lead: UNIPI, Due: M10; R; CO)